Wednesday 18 November 2015

Empties


I've seem to have been finishing quite a few products off recently and thought I should save them to do my first empties post! We have a mixture of skin care, body care and make-up to get through.

Sanctuary Therapists Facial Oil
My mum palmed off half a bottle of this to me around this time last year, I thought I'd try it again as I'd ran out of my previous cleanser. This oil cleanser definitely isn't the best of my favourite one that I've tried - The Body Shop Camomile Silky Cleanser is still my fave - it doesn't really take off all your make-up that well, I always seemed to be waking up with mascara shadows under my bottom lashes. I'm not a huge fan of the scent, it just smells like cooking oil to me. It does however make my skin feel soft in the mornings. 

Soap and Glory Sugar Crush Body Butter
This. Is. The. Best. Scented. Product. Ever.
Seriously, love this stuff, I would eat it if that were possible.
All over it, always.


Soap and Glory Archery Brow Pencil
The Archery pencil in Blonde Shell is the perfect for my brows, it blends so well with the colour of my brows. I was so pleased that Blonde Shell was the right shade for me as so many other brow products are either too light, too ashy, too red, too dark so on and so forth. It's a shame that S&G haven't invested in more shades for the range and hope they do in future. It's an amazing product and it lasts all day with no issues and the spoolie is really great as well! Bargain price of £9. I have been through about 5 since discovering them...

L'Occitane Pivoine Sublime Mini
L'Occitane recently did a promotion to find the perfect cream for your skin type, there were four to choose from and I was given the Pivoine Sublime to try out. The size was a decent 8ml to see if it was the right cream for your skin. For me, this one was slightly too heavily scented with peony for my skins liking so I definitely don't think it was a great match for me.  



Bourjois Healthy Mix Foundation
This is my favourite foundation that I have come across so far, I've been through a few bottles of this in my time. This is the one that I always go back to and feel comfortable using, it's an old faithful. It blends so well, it lasts all day, the colours available are all great for me, however not so much for the rest of the skin-tone world. 

Caudalie Beauty Elixir
My ultimate "Princess Product". 
I'm always sad when this little bottle of magic comes to an end, because I don't really need it, it doesn't really do anything except for make me wonderful when I spritz it all over my face and smell the delicious scent that Caudalie have created, all that and I can never really justify buying another bottle for either £10 which I have to use sparingly or £32 which is just ridiculous.
Princess Product Problems. 

I hope you enjoyed this! Have you used up anything recently? Were you sad to see something come to an end?

Toodles!

x

No comments:

Post a Comment