Monday 11 May 2015

Manic Monday #65

Let's make it a good one  #uk-solution 
[Image Source - Pinterest
This was pretty much me this morning...

Half of my weekend sadly disappeared quickly in a haze of self-induced self-pitying hungover stupor. Don't drink, kids. I do find it hard to feel too bad for myself because I know it's self induced...I did force myself to do something, that being said I went to my parents house, let my Mum feed me and then lolled about on the sofa watching Sky Sports with my Dad, so nothing too strenuous.

I started the week of with a pretty busy day, I didn't stop all day, managed to send around 50+ emails and pretty much steam rolled through my day. Following on with the gym, a decent food shop and of course cooking a delightful curry.

I now feel shattered and am looking forward to watching Game of Thrones! I haven't really been enjoying this series as much as the previous few, I think they've reached the part in the books now where there's too many characters to feature regularly in each episode. I've finally finished all of the books and felt a little lackluster when I got to the end, there were a few shockers but I think the one big shock hit me like a tonne of bricks and I made myself numb to the rest.

I've really been getting back in to finding new music again lately, listening to Radio 1 a little more regularly has helped and being in the car more often when Annie Mac is on helps with the new introductions. Currently in love with George Ezra - Did You Hear The Rain?  and A$AP Rocky - Everyday.

How was your weekend? Did your disappear far too quickly? What songs are you loving at the moment? I'd love to hear suggestions!

Toodles.

x

No comments:

Post a Comment