Monday 25 May 2015

Manic Monday #67

Another Bank Holiday Monday is upon us, sadly it's now the last one until August. Ben and I had a good Spring Clean of the house today and have moved a few things around the house, making it feel a little more homey than it was before. 




I cannot believe that in a weeks time I will be on my way on just landing in Ontario, Canada. It doesn't feel like 5 months ago that we decided to book the flights, it has come around very quickly! I feel quite unprepared even though I have planned pretty much most of our time there and everything is booked except for the airport parking.

I have started preparing my beauty bits and bobs and will be packing up my on-flight products this week so I may do a few posts about what has made the cut! I've been enjoying going through my stash and reminding myself of products that I had forgotten about. 


I managed to get an early gym session in today, I was so early in fact that I thought it might be closed. Luckily it wasn't, I had quite a short but a little more intense of a workout today, after 2 days off over the weekend it felt good to get back in to it. 

I feel ready to take on this week, I'm sure it'll pass in the blink of an eye! 

How was your Bank holiday? Do you feel spoiled with all of the holidays we've had recently?! Where have you planned to go this year for your holiday?

Toodles!

x

No comments:

Post a Comment