Monday 18 May 2015

Manic Monday #66

[Image Source: Pinterest]

Monday has been a good day today. I was in a good mood, spending too much time on my own in my new office has made me become a little bit crazy though, I was entertaining myself with my own conversation and chuckling away, you had to be there really...

I thoroughly enjoyed my weekend, it was mine and Ben's anniversary, we've been together for 8 years now, we were discussing over our meal how it doesn't feel like 8 years at all but also on the other hand it feels like it has been. I have been with Ben for my entire adult life and we have grown a hell of a lot during our time together. I appreciate my relationship with Ben more than anything, it has taught me more than I could have ever thought it could. 

After my Overload post yesterday, I've felt really inspired today and just generally had a good vibe going on. I visited Facebook briefly on a cheeky little break and noticed that most of the status posts were all negative and whingey, I notice that a lot of the time on Facebook the vibe generally seems to be a negative one. It seems to be the social media site that people go on to too vent, I don't notice it so much on Twitter, Blogger, or Instagram. Due to my good mood I decided to steer clear of the site for the rest of the day, I think it was a good choice.

I was also really looking forward to going to the gym after work, I have definitely got in to my rhythm of 3 - 4 workout sessions a week. Last week I was feeling unwell and didn't manage to go to my regular sessions, I was surprised at how sad and mopey I felt because I didn't feel up to working out. Even though I know exercising releases endorphins, I still always surprise myself when I get to this stage in my workout routine. 

I feel like I'm digressing slightly, even though I'm not sure what from.

How was your Monday? How were your feels today? Let me know in the comments below.

Toodles!

x

No comments:

Post a Comment