Monday 28 December 2015

Manic Monday #94



[Image Source: Pinterest]

Christmas Day flew by at an alarming rate, the day seemed to disappear in the blink of an eye. We had a lovely day celebrating with my family this year, eating way to much food, drinking, watching Christmas TV and playing Taboo!
The past couple of days have been dedicated to Ben's family, our nieces and nephew are all at wonderful ages to relive your Christmas childhood vicariously through their excited eyes. They were all well and truly spoilt rotten and were inundated with mountains of gifts.  
Ben's family don't do things by halves. 

We've had the house to ourselves for a couple of days over Christmas, which has been lovely. It's made the prospect of purchasing our own house much more exciting and fees almost in reach.
Today is the first day where we have no plans, we're now in the post-Christmas clean up phase. I always get to a point where my OCD kicks in and the mess overwhelms me, I then decide I want a clean slate and proceed by having a huge clear out. 

I am, for once, eagerly anticipating January and a fresh start. I'm looking forward to the idea of putting more time and effort in to my little space of the internet and really putting a stamp on it. 

For now, the left over chocolate and biscuits are calling.

I hope you have had a wonderful festive period with friends and family, or whomever you spent it with!

Toodles.

x

No comments:

Post a Comment