Monday 7 December 2015

Manic Monday #92

[Image Source: vtwonen]

 Hello!

I looked at my calendar today and realised it is TWO WEEKS until Christmas, granted it's not two weeks until Friday, but still, how did that happen?

I suddenly do not feel prepared. I have most of my presents finished but I haven't many gifts for Ben yet and I'm feeling quite panicked now!

For now, lets push Christmas and its all singing, all dancing self to one side for a moment. Blasphemy, I know.

 I started my new job today, I felt very nervous in the morning and it took me forever to get ready as I was fussing around with the perfect 'good impression' outfit. 
Once I got there and made the, what seemed like, mammoth walk to the front desk, signed myself in and met my now manager I felt very much at ease. 

Definitely needn't have worried about the good impression outfit, more people were casual than not. 

I haven't ever started a job where my colleagues made me feel so comfortable on the first day, nobody made me feel like the 'new' person and didn't say anything to make me feel uncomfortable or out of place while finding my way around. 

 I spent most of the day setting up my PC, making sure I had all of the correct and relevant software that I need to do my job and I'm sure there will be much more of that tomorrow. 

For now, I am shattered after my lack of sleep from last night and my information overload today.

I'm off to rejuvenate for more fun tomorrow.

I hope you had a lovely weekend and start to your week. Let me know something fun that you got up too! My weekend consisted of a migraine and then followed by migraine recovery, please let me live vicariously through you!

Toodles.

x   

P.S - I miss the gym, I am hugely getting the gym jitters and feel like I might go crazy if I don't get there sometime this week.

No comments:

Post a Comment