Monday 14 December 2015

Manic Monday #93

 
[Image Source: Wnetrza Zewnetrza]

Welcome to another Manic Monday!

We're nearly at 100, which is quite mad but I still really enjoy writing these posts and I hope you also enjoy reading them still. 

My friends and I had our first (and quite possibly the last) Christmas meal this weekend, the two designated chefs, myself and my friend Adele, may have gone out the night previously and then had to cook the morning after the night before. 
All that aside we actually pulled it off spectacularly; everyone was really pleased with all of the food and enjoyed it immensely.  
We spent the afternoon full with delicious food, watched our chosen festive film of Die Hard - yes, really - eating chocolate, cheese and crackers and generally having a lovely time spent together.

A side note; I say it may be the last, not because it was a disaster and we all hated it, but because some of the friend group are moving away within the next year. 

Now that our Christmas dinner for 10 is out of the way, we're on to planning NYE! As mentioned before, seeing as this quite possible is the last one we'll all be spending together we wanted to plan something a little more exciting; we normally bore out and do a standard house party. 

 My first week of the new job went really well, my manager said he was pleased with everything I'd managed to do last week. I'm learning so much and am trying to retain all of the information given to me, things do sometimes disappear in to the sieve-ether and I  completely forget something that someone has told me. 

 My first week disappeared really quickly, I managed to bag the whole of Christmas off which is so great! My previous boss/uncle was a proper Scrooge and we always got the minimum time off. I love having time off over Christmas as everyone is in such a good mood and I love spending time with my family. 

I'm feeling super festive and am really getting in to the swing of Christmassy goodness!

I hope you all had a lovely weekend and start to your week.

Toodles

x

No comments:

Post a Comment