Tuesday 25 August 2015

Manic Monday #77 - The Late Edition

http://img.picturequotes.com/2/16/15383/better-late-than-never-but-never-late-is-better-quote-1.jpg

I am sorry this is late, I'm writing this very quickly before my day actually starts! 2 minutes to go!

 I wanted to write a post but when I got home I returned to a grumpy Ben and then the house seemed to be full of people.

Relaxed Monday evening...not quite.

The return to work was good, things have slowed down again considerably, which as you know, I find utterly mind numbing.

The home portion of my day was the trying part, as mentioned, Ben wasn't too happy (I shan't go in to detail) but it takes quite a lot to ruffle his feathers. A housemate of mine was rude with the first thing that he said when I opened the door for him (again, I shan't go in to why) and projected his bad day on to me, which I didn't appreciate and just generally had one of those evenings. 

Currently now singing; Things, can only get better.

I best go and do some work!

Toodles.

x

No comments:

Post a Comment