Wednesday 12 August 2015

August


August, I am late to your party again, but I do have to admit...you have always been my favourite! You make me think of  warmth, sunshine, wild hair, lions, yellow, orange and gold.

As you know, you host my birthday - right at the beginning, allowing me to enjoy you fully; always starting on a high. Ben shares this day with me now, making the day feel even more special.

I'm unsure if your being favoured by me is purely because my birthday falls in your month or purely because I also have my fondest empresses spent with you. School summer holidays spent with my parents and brother, visiting places all over the UK and Ireland, exploring the never-ending greenness of the Emerald Isle, feeling like we were the only people in the world.

August, you have always been a huge part of my life and will forever remain to be.

Thanks to you, August.

x

No comments:

Post a Comment