Monday 17 August 2015

Manic Monday #76

[Image Source: Pinterest]

I have finally had a bit of a Manic Monday again! I think I have said more than once, but I like to be busy and always be doing something; especially at work, as it's what I get paid to do. I find one day of slow work very painful, let alone four weeks. 

I felt like I needed to shake the metaphorical spiderwebs from the organisational, time-management part of my brain today and get back in to the swing of things.

I feel invigorated by having things to do, it encourages me to think about my future, ask questions to myself and think more intently about ideas that I may have. 

I do have a little something that I am sitting on and would love to start putting in to action, a little or, lets be honest here, a lot of research will be done and I am still jotting ideas down but it is great to feel inspired again and have something to fill my time with. 

The Blogger platform and the blogging community as a whole would be a great way to gain some much needed market research, more inspiration and even potentially people to bounce ideas off. 

I had a wonderful weekend, we went to Thorpe Park on Sunday with my sister-in-law and niece; we'd never been before so it was great to see the park and go on the rides. I am a thrill-seeker through and through and definitely can't get enough of theme parks.  

Did you do anything exciting this week? Seek some thrills like I did?

Duolingo has been hugely neglected recently, so I am going to spend a good hour or so redoing lessons to bring myself back up to speed. 

Toodles!

x

No comments:

Post a Comment