Monday 3 August 2015

Manic Monday #74




The first Monday of August and my first spent as a 27 year old. Scary stuff! I don't feel that pivotal "change" that we convince ourselves as kids that we can most definitely feel. Time is definitely slipping through my fingers at an incredible speed which is spurring me on to do things with my time.

 Ben and I
 The brother and I
 Friends hula dancing

I had a wonderful weekend of family and friends, our Hawaiian BBQ went down a treat, everyone made such an effort and enjoyed themselves! Unluckily for me I was struck down with a mild migraine (still horrible) and was in a dark, quiet bedroom by 8.30. Typical! But still thoroughly enjoyed the parts I was around for.

Anthony, the best of the best, drove up from London to come to surprise me as well which floored me completely and also supplied an amazing, huge serves-50-people-kinda-big cake from Costco!

I also attended Art in the Park on my actual birthday, which has been hosted in my town for the second year now, there were so many incredible and inspiring artists there! I definitely feel inspired to be creative now.

I have quite an exciting announcement too which I will properly announce when I am fully ready as I didn't want to jinx anything! I shall clarify now that I am not pregnant, it's just a habit now considering my age, gender and boyfriend of 8 years...everyone always asks when I say "Guess what?!" Sigh.

I digress.

I am making headway this evening for the announcement, so hold on to your hats!

I hope you all had a wonderful, sunny weekend!

Toodles

x



No comments:

Post a Comment