Tuesday 16 June 2015

Update


I have missed two consecutive Manic Monday posts and it's killing me, I'm not keen on missing one let alone two!

Since landing back in the UK with a bump, I feel like my feet haven't touched the floor - I have been non-stop getting back in to the swing of life after the most amazing time in Canada. The weekend was spent organising and catching up with my family and friends. 

Work has been a bit of an adjustment, Monday disappeared in a haze of jet-lagged weirdness, I had to ask a customer to let me know who was in the image attached to their email..."Serena Williams..." was the response, honestly and today was one of those days where I didn't stop from the minute I walked in to the moment I left.

Ben isn't well at all today, he's been awake since 4am this morning so I have been in nurse mode since I've been home this evening taking care of him the best I can. He doesn't get ill often but when he does he does it right.

I have fallen a little behind with Duolingo Spanish, my plan was to try and keep it up mostly in Canada but I think I got around to doing in 3 or 4 times which isn't too bad for such a jam-packed holiday! I need to get back up to speed but just haven't made the time for it since I've been home unfortunately. However I am currently 23% fluent in Spanish, I am quite chuffed with myself to be honest! I don't usually stick with things like this for very long but I have found it to be a great website.

Sleep is another thing that I am lacking, on our return we managed to sleep for a good 14 hours after being awake for 1.5 days and since then I haven't been able to sleep at a reasonable time. 

To be perfectly honest, I completely forgot it was Monday yesterday and with the addition of dinner and Jurassic World (which is epic by the way). I didn't realise that it was the last Game of Thrones of the season either and feel like I am the only person to have not seen it yet (currently watching it but really don't want too, I know what's coming! *cries*)

See and this is exactly why I need Manic Monday's catharsis!

I shall attempt to resume my usual routine tomorrow, until then I bid you a Toodles!

x

P.S - I am sorry if this is utter nonsense.

No comments:

Post a Comment