Tuesday 2 June 2015

Manic Monday #68

Our back garden...! 

Hello! Welcome to a belated Manic Monday post, it is delayed as I was travelling from around 5.30am to 10pm last night, after a little exploring and food it soon turned to 1am and I was shattered; blogging did enter my mind but I probably would have written something awful in-line with my tiredness.

We have arrived in Toronto! Hooray! After a small palava of actually finding out where I had rented my car from I managed to drive away in a brand new Jeep Sahara; first person to drive it - 40km on the clock. I love it...a bit too much. Driving at first was slightly daunting, but I took it steady and got used to it quite quickly.

We rented a studio flat via AirBnB, our hosts are lovely and very welcoming, encouraging us to use all of the amenities they have available including a pool! I would urge anyone who wants to feel like you're experiencing what it's like to actually live in the place you're visiting to book accomodation via AirBnB or similar. It is also much, much cheaper than a hotel!

I am wide awake at 6.10 and am currently writing this post as I'm laying in bed, I can't wait to get exloring Toronto and the surrounding areas! 

Have you ever used AirBnB or a similar site to book rented accomodation? What do you prefer by booking through it as opposed to staying in a hotel

I hope you all had a wonderful start to your week! i have a few posts scheduled this week but not so much for next as I ran out of time with my pre-planned writing! I also ask that you please ignore any spelling mistakes...!

Toodles!

X

No comments:

Post a Comment