Wednesday 3 June 2015

June

 
June, you're here far quicker than I could have ever fathomed. Time is melting away like a new snow under the morning sun.

The middle of the year is here already, this brings mine and Ben's newest adventure; Canada. I am so looking forward to exploring Toronto and enjoying my time there. I have wanted to visit for years and finally, this month, it's happening.

Stay still with me, June and let me enjoy it. 

Midsummer is another day you bring with you, June, it's one of my favourite days throughout the year; the longest day of the year, the most daylight we have all year around. When I think of it, I think of sunshine, butter-yellow flowers and lush green fields. 

I'm not too sure where that vision comes from, June.

Stick around for a while, please.

x

No comments:

Post a Comment