Friday 5 June 2015

On-Flight Essentials

 
It's time for another long-haul flight, which in-turn, calls for an On-Flight products post.

Caudalie Beauty Elixir -
This is by far my favourite unnecessary beauty product. It's refreshing, smells divine, it has the power to relax me with one spritz, does it really do anything? Probably not a whole lot, but it's great for a flight, especially if the cabin is starting to smell a bit stale.

Clarins Instant Light Natural Lip Perfector -
I can only describe this product as a little hydrating, delicious smelling cushion for my lips. Dehydration tends to start at the lips, during a long haul flight dehydrated skin is almost unavoidable unless you constantly want to be sprinting to the toilet and annoying the person you're sitting next too. These little beauties are great for keeping the lips hydrated, looking glossy and of course, the smell incredible. I have shade 05.

Clarins Eye Make-Up Remover - 
To remove any small amount of make-up that I may feel necessary to put on the morning of said flight. 

Hair Ties & Hair Pins -
Because you just never know when you might feel like donning a top not.

Aromatherapy Associates Rose Hydrating Face Mask -
It says it in the name, I like to apply this around half way through my flight when things are starting to feel a little clogged. I like to remove all make-up apply this liberally over my face; it's clear and sinks in to the skin so you don't look like an utter looney. I don't feel it's necessary to wash it off as it sinks in to the skin quite nicely and adds a boost of moisture.

Moisturiser/Serum -
Any will do really, as long as it adds a hit of moisture to the skin to keep things nicely hydrated! I'll be taking Una Brennan's Vitamin C Brightening Serum, it's lightweight, glimmers ever so slightly to add a wonderful brightening effect and smells like oranges. What more could you need?

Hand Sanitiser -
I don't think an explanation is necessary, if you're putting anything on your face after you've been in an aeroplane toilet or have eaten food, touched the seats, touched pretty much anything during the flight you need clean hands to do so. It's just general sense!

Wipes -
The same reasons as above and also if you want to whack on a hydrating mask as mentioned above it's best to get a clean canvas to do so. 

Hand Cream - 
My hands have a tendency to get dry easily anyway, add cabin air, hand sanitisers, washing my hands a lot and I will more than likely end up like a lizard. I shall be taking a mini Hand Food that I managed to find!

Perfume Roller Ball or Tester -
Just in case things get a little stale. I am still loving my Christopher Wicks English Laundry, such a beautiful all-year round scent.


No comments:

Post a Comment