Monday 12 May 2014

Manic Monday #14

I am being a semi-blogger at the moment, because my PC and Blogger seem to be having a spat in which I can't do anything without continuing on a broken script, which then in turn crashes my Mozilla, everygoddamtime I click on anything, which is infuriating to say the least.

So, now I will be blogging when I am feeling patient, which is not often...

Whilst I am here and feeling semi-patient I wanted to write a quicky on the Simple Kind To Eyes Revitalising Eye Roll-On.

The name - probably not wholly necessary to have such a long name, but at least it tells you what you need to know in a tongue-twister kinda way.

My eyes have been incredibly puffy and tired-looking recently, to the point that I gasped at a photo of myself when I saw what my eyes looked like, hideous doesn't quite cut it, so I wanted to try a cooling, refreshing eye cream to try to reduce some of the puffiness. 

This product has been on the market for years, I have always wanted to try it, more for the novelty than necessity but have never got around to buying it.

I was nicely suprirsed. It is affordable, just a little over £5, while I'm not madly keen on the old school, wet-look-style-hair-gel consistency, it usually makes my eye lids feel sticky and horrible, but I have to say it is actually refreshing and the product does sink in and gets to work rather quickly.
The massaging ball on the tip, can get stuck very occasionally, so it does have the chance of tugging slightly on the skin, but if you are very delicate there won't be any lasting damage done. I have been wondering if it is hygienic or not...?

Overall I am nicely satisfied with this purchase, there are very similar ones on the market and a very similar one on the Clinique counter, I didn't quite want to splash out on that without first trying a more affordable one!

Another recommend from me!

x

No comments:

Post a Comment