Monday 26 May 2014

Manic Monday #15

I'm back!

And boy have I been shopping! I've bought a couple of staple wardrobe pieces and have bought a handful of new make-up pieces, that I have just this moment put to the test and I am so pleased with all of them, that hold on to your hats, I will be doing a haul post
and a mini review on the items I've been impressed with.

For now, I'm chillin', enjoying the last couple of hours of my bank holiday Monday, I've had a lovely bank holiday weekend, there's been relaxing, cooking, shopping, walking, running and bumping in to old friends!

I've had a blast and am feeling pumped for this week coming. Keep an eye out for my new posts, I'm working on the images and ideas now! I will try and keep my cheerleader-esque can-do spirit throughout the week and be productive on here, I feel like there is dust settling and cobwebs formin'!

For now I'll leave you with this, because I'm feeling particularly happy and pepped up at the moment.

(Pinterest)

And this quote I read the other day and have fallen in love with - 

"Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind." - Dr. Seuss

It's really quite liberating having that lingering in my thoughts.

Ciao!

x

No comments:

Post a Comment