Monday 3 March 2014

Manic Monday #8


 

 Welcome to Monday! 

It was another crazy day, I went in to work already with a huge pile of stuff to do and then I had even more stuff to do just from the weekend. So great start! But I managed to catch myself up by working
like a demon for most of the day.

When I got home, I knew we had Rich Tea's, I'd been sort of well behaved with my food intake at work so I could have a treat when I got in. I didn't really fancy drinking anything hot as I sometimes feel that one day I will wake up, look down and realise I have turned in to a tea leaf over night, so I decided to opt for the old school, milk and biscuits option. Which went down incredibly well!


I thoroughly enjoyed it, it's nice that changing up a little treat every now and then can make it seem that much more special than it normally does.

Have you been mixing up your treats lately? 

x

No comments:

Post a Comment