Tuesday 25 February 2014

Garnier Moisture Match Review


I have long been a pioneer of Garnier skincare.

It's affordable, which I like, it's packaged simply, which I like, it generally does what it says on the tin, which I like and is pretty much available everywhere, which I also like.

I was perusing the shelves in my local supermarket the other day and spotted a new line of Garnier moisturisers. 
 
 


They have five different formulas in the range, which range from very dry to oily and have a nice little extra for dull skin, which I think is a nice touch.

As it's winter I opted to try the very dry to dry skin as my skin does suffer with dry patches during the cold months.

I was pleasantly surprised with this moisturiser, this particular formula is very thick in consistency and bares likeness to a balm more so than a moisturiser. It sinks in to the skin very quickly, which is a plus in my book as I am more often than not in a rush in the morning.

It contains camellia oil and shea butter which really help when battling dry and dehydrated skin and both have excellent nourishing properties. It leaves the skin feeling lovely and soft right up until evening skin care routine time!


It smells delightful, it's a delicate scent so it doesn't feel like you are overloading you skin with perfumed product.

Overall, I have been really impressed with this moisturiser, the pricing even more so at an easily affordable £5.99 it is a steal in my eyes!

As it is a new product I've noticed in a few places that it is currently on offer, at 2 for £6. I did a little stocking up and also bought the normal to dry skin to try out for Spring time.

Have you been trying out anything new lately? Let me know what your favourite items have been!

x

No comments:

Post a Comment