Wednesday 5 March 2014

Wishlist Wednesday


It's Wednesday, it's midweek, the weekend is now fully in sight! 

Sierra Nevada Mountain Range - Half Dome, Yosemite, CA. Have not seen THIS angle before.
I've started thinking about this years holiday, high
up on the wishlist at the moment is a trip back to the US.

I love America, I've been twice before, once to North Carolina and once to New York. I loved it both times and it's definitely time to go back! 

This time, Ben and I wanted to explore the west coast, as we've only been to the east and we wanted to visit Yosemite National Park, it looks absolutely stunning and we wanted to switch up our usual beach holidays.

Yosemite National Park, California-  Spectacular views and waterfalls, check

I've been thinking about planning to land in LAX and do some driving up the west coast to San Francisco and then loop around through Yosemite National Park and see some of the wonders it has to offer.

I'd love to stay in a cabin or do some camping, I think it'd be amazing to really go back to basics and appreciate the natural surroundings.

Deer in woods, Yosemite

Ahhh, here's to planning, hopefully we actually get to do it! It looks absolutely stunning, it'll be struck off my bucket list if we go.

Yosemite. Park Life

Where are you off to this year? Do you have any travel plans yet?

I think Yosemite and I will become firm friends, what do you think?

x

No comments:

Post a Comment