Monday 24 March 2014

Manic Monday #9

http://sd.keepcalm-o-matic.co.uk/i/keep-calm-and-go-to-the-theme-park.png

Hello, my name is Adele and I fail at blogging.

But I am back, for another Manic Monday!

I had a brilliant day today, Ben and I are off this week and yesterday we decided on an impromptu visit to Alton Towers!

We left early this morning and arrived at Alton Towers in quick time, the car park was deserted as it only re-opened 2 days ago! 

 
First stop was Smiler, the newest ride, we hadn't been on it before, we had quite a wait for this one, but it was so worth it! It was so fun, there were so many twists and turns it actually made me feel really dizzy, which I think is the point!

As it was so quiet we pretty much managed to get on everything really quickly, I've never been to a theme park when it's been that quiet!

Here's a few pictures from the day -

 Ben and I being silly while waiting to go on Thirteen!

 Beautiful day at Alton Towers.

 Cable car cruisin'.

 Ben watching the crazy people on the Rapids, it was SO cold, I don't know how they manned it! 

 
We then had a nice walk around the beautiful grounds of Alton Towers, it's so picturesque and quaint, it amazes me that it holds a theme park in it!

I had a really wonderful day, spending time with Ben and having a giggle on all of the rides, it was so fun!

What fun things have you been doing lately?


No comments:

Post a Comment