Monday 24 February 2014

Manic Monday (#6 &) #7!


Hooray! Let's ignore the fact that I failed to post last week, naughty me!

Monday is once again done and dusted! I can't quite contemplate the fact that it is almost March...


On that note - for once, my Monday wasn't
a crazy rush of madness, I actually took a moment today to actually appreciate that I was having an enjoyable Monday.

As always Monday is my night that I like to relax and pamper, recently I have been setting the zen-mood by lighting candles, one of my favourites is this one from Decorware and is Tobacco & Oak scented.



I picked it up at TKMaxx on a complete whim, I love the packaging and liked that it stood out amongst the many shelves of candles...yup, those are the thoughts that go through my mind when looking at candles! 

When it came to the scent I was bit iffy, but then, I smelt it...and oh, my. It's such a gorgeous scent, it's really woody, musky and slightly spicy smelling. It's really unusual, completely different to my usual candle buys but I'm so pleased I bought it, it fragrances the room beautifully and it smells really chic and grown up. 

It doesn't burn down too quickly either, I can see this candle sticking around for a while and because I love it so much, I will be de-candle-waxing at the end of it and will probably keep trinkets or make-up brushes. 

I will defintiely be tracking down Decoware for more candles very soon!

How have you been relaxing recently?

x

No comments:

Post a Comment