Monday 4 April 2016

Manic Monday #108


[Image Source: Flickr]

I had one of those days today where my brain would just not work. Not very handy when I'm answering the calls and emails from today! There were several calls where the person on the other end had to explain to me many times what the issue was and what they needed me to do.
We launched a new job logging system today as well, which didn't seem to help the matter. I think I eventually switched myself on around 3/4 of the way through the day. 

I was meant to go the gym this evening and I'm sure I would have felt better for doing so, but I used my good excuses. I am however punishing myself for not forcing myself to go by forcing myself to organise a cupboard full of useless stuff. I think that's a fair trade off. I also plan on going through some BodyFit by Amy later. 
I have been rather indulgent recently with Easter and Mum's birthday, so I am most definitely getting myself to the gym tomorrow evening. 

Life seems to be settling down again after a mad couple of weeks moving my belongings too and fro. I don't feel anywhere near finished though and want to sort through so much more stuff but I now don't feel so rushed to do it and don't have a deadline looming over my head. 

I've been thinking of possibly switching up the Manic Monday posts and replacing them with something else. I do like writing them but am starting to feel I'm touching on the same subjects more often than not. I feel from my last few posts I must come across as an organisation freak, which I am but...there are so many more sides to me!

What do you guys think? Do you still enjoy reading my Monday posts?
Let me know!

Toodles.

x

No comments:

Post a Comment