Monday 20 July 2015

Manic Monday #72


[Image source: Pinterest]

Monday again, you do roll around a little too quickly. I had a nice weekend, filled with lots of people even though I did intend otherwise. I avoided my house in the evenings as much as I could as the incessantly boring (to me) Evo took place and of course my house was overran by boys and games.

I did obviously spend time with my friends but did so while it wasn't on, I escaped for the evening to my friends house and we hung out for the evening which we hadn't done in ages. I also got to spend some time with my parents and brother which is also a pleasure.

I had all good intentions to start the week off well, in a good positive place, I started my day with a mantra. I want to try mantra's for a while to see if I can do some self-improvement.

But then I just had a trying day which tested my first mantra day. Things seemed to go wrong at work, all my technological appliances formed an alliance against me and decided  to not work as intended.

I love technology and am definitely pro-improvements, buy my oh my I despise the stuff when it doesn't work.

The light at the end of the tunnel is that I will be looking after my aunties puppy for a few days while shes away in Ireland in August. She's super adorable and cutesy so I'm very much looking forward to having her for a couple of days.

I know the state of my blog has rapidly gone from bad to worse since June, it is my full intention of getting back in to the swing of things, but I am just riding the storm waiting it out for the pazazz to come back.

Positive mantras, positive mind-set, positive thoughts.

We'll be back soon.

Toodles.

x

No comments:

Post a Comment