Monday 13 July 2015

Manic Monday #71


It looks like the not-so-manic Mondays might be on the return, things are slowing down at work in time for our slowest period of the year.

I dislike being un-busy, I tend to create work for myself if this happens as idle hands are the devil's play things and on the other hand I then resent being at work when I could be doing much more constructive things as opposed to whiling away hours of unnecessary forced work. 

I am trying to get back in to writing my book, the characters have been flitting in to my mind quite frequently and have been tantalising me back in to their world. I decided to read through all I have written so far to edit and amend where necessary, I started it a fair while ago now so I am sure it will need it! I do want to have a friend read what I have done far to get an outsiders perspective, but thought it best I read through first!

Ben's mum is staying with us this week, so we are playing hostess for the first time which is nice. It's strange that you never think about your routine at home until someone else comes in! I know sometimes my evenings are utterly ridiculously spent, but to each their own!

Wednesday will be here before I know it and I will be attending Emily's funeral, it still doesn't feel right. It's not sitting right with me at all and I don't think my mind can comprehend that she's gone and I didn't get to say goodbye. I am sure her funeral will be difficult and incredibly sad but hopefully it will bring with it some semblance of peace and a way for me to accept it. 

The above makes it difficult for me to know how to finish this, I think I may just go with a...

Toodles.

x

No comments:

Post a Comment