Wednesday 22 July 2015

July




July, I'm incredibly late to your party. Unfortunately it's not even fashionably so, you've slipped by unnoticed for the most part and I am sorry.

I usually enjoy you, July. The month before my birthday and I take time thinking about Ben's birthday presents, our birthday celebrations and generally enjoying spending time with you, July.

You usually pose nice weather, good moods and good times. This year, you've been a complicated one. I'm unsure if this is reflected some in your turbulent weather swings, July.

I attended Emily's funeral. It was heartbreaking. It still feels strange that she has gone. Even though we weren't close anymore I still have known her longer than half of my life. Seeing her mum was difficult but also relieving in a way.

I want August to be good to me. Better than you, July.

No hard feelings, eh?

Until next year.

Toodles.

No comments:

Post a Comment