Sunday 22 May 2016

A Bad Case of the Grumps



[Image Source: Pinterest]

The hormones are here.

 I am definitely having a grumpy, hormonal day today and it drives me up the wall. The smallest thing can irritate me, frustrate me or bring me to tears. Those things are then blown massively out of proportion and effect how I'm feeling about my day. 

I know some people will scoff at the idea that hormones can effect your day quite that much, but they are just people who haven't had the joy of feeling like an emotional, angry, frustrated, moody, intolerable mess for a day or two. 

I understand that I am posting a very 'first world problem' type of a post, but you know what they say;  
misery loves company.

So rejoce and wallow in your hormones.

You don't have to put on that smiley face if you don't want to and you also don't have to put up with people telling you that hormones aren't really a 'thing' if you just aren't feeling it.
Come up with your best waspish remark, swish your hair in their face and slink away, swinging those hips. 

Toodles.
x

No comments:

Post a Comment